Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Timmyyyyyyyyy

God, it has to be said I am rubbish at Derbies....Unless I am actually at the game I hate them, hate them, hate them (if I am at the game I just hate them). Anywaylast nights seemed especially important seeing as they were looking to go top of the league whilst we were desperate to keep our momentum going into that all important cup game next Sunday.

As you'd expect it was very tight but the blues held their own despite having Fellaini plus all our recognised strikers out. Was so gutted when Gerrard scored...utterly in raptures when Tim Cahill popped up with e equaliser. What on earth was Skrtel thinking, zonal marking at it's best. He just let Timmy go!

Anyway more than happy with the draw, it did seem to totally knock the stuffing out of the rednoses, they just left en masse. God bless Moysie and the entire Everton team.


Tim Cahill equalises at Anfield with Skrtel nowhere in site

No comments: