Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas shopping

Done...as in 100% complete.

I've just got a the last few bits I'd hoped to get. I now need nothing else in the run up to Christmas aside from a crate or two of Cains Lager or Cains Liverpool Lager.

Chuffed!

Bring on the "Away in a Manger", "Ding Dong Merrily" and maybe even "The First Noel"!

I am also ahead of the game with my new years resolution of not using any plastic bags from now on having got some decent quality shopping bags. I know this makes me a bit of a hippy queg but *shrugs*

Anyway, with thanks to Nate, have a very merry Christmas :


"The real Santa moved un-noticed amongst the imposters...he had plans for a certain Mr Gerrard...oh yes! Big plans!"

Also the season of goodwill is spreading it's warmth :

Jose Mourinho statement (also on the BBC)

Good old Jose! Can we have our three points now back please!

and here's a cool site for footy shirt histories :

Everton - Historical Football Kits

No comments: