Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Super Andy Johnson?

ANDY JOHNSON: I WANT TO JOIN BLUES

"I find the prospect of playing for one of the biggest names in British football impossible to resist and I am now just hopeful that I can swiftly complete my medical so that I can sign on the dotted line and commit myself to the club."

How to win friends and influence people!

Not sure 8.5 million represents good value but apparently it's all tied up with clauses & the like. A pacey striker to play off Beats is just what we need. It's a lot of money but it could be awesome. We still need a centre half though.

Everton to hijack Wigan Huth move

Had a nice bank holiday...Enjoyed a couple of afternoon pints of Cains as I watched the rugby final on Saturday (after a nice stroll to the pub)....Monday went out for someone's birthday and got drank perhaps a few too many (as my hopelessly over enthusiastic dancing showed). You see...Everton sign a striker and all restraint and decorum go out the window.

No comments: